The Holly Church from Enculesti with the celebration Virgin Mary and St. Voivods

It was raised between 1943-1944 from bricks on a land donated by several villagers. The church was sanctified on 19 November 1944 in white, and in 1945 Master Miu Patroi painted in fresco this church.

 

The Big Church from Suici with the celebration the Entering the church and St. John the Baptist

It is a parochial church raised between 1847 and 1864 by Ionita Bratianu and his wife, Victoria; it was repaired in 1930, 1943, 1959, 1964, and 1970. It had 400 families with over 1500 believers.

   

The stone cross placed near the church (1737)

A worship monument placed in the village graveyard, it was raised in 1736 and it has the following inscription: “In the Father’s Will and with the Son’s help”.

   

The church “St. George” (1869-1872) from the village Rudeni

In papers from 1845 it is mentioned that the church is active. In that year the church was on the property of Ioan Balota. The current church was built between 1869 and 1872 by the struggle of the priest Nicolae Rudeanu and his father in law Nicula Ion, from the capital of the property of tis church and with the help of many church believers. During the First World War it was used as a shelter for horses. In 1922 it suffered major repairing and it is resanctified in 1928.

   

The old church “St. Nicholas”

The old church from Suici, historical monument with the celebration “St. Nicholas”, is an architectural historical monument and it is also named by the community “The Suici across the river”. It was raised in the 18th century, repaired and renovated several times-in 1864, 1925, 1956, 1978, and 1984. It belongs to the second epoch of the new Romanian style of the renaissance, being constructed in 1792 by Ene Bratianu. There are historical testimony which attests in 1936 what the church looked like at that time-very plain and rustic built of bricks with river stones in the shape of a ship, with a surface of 102 m and characterized by the circular medallion from the frontispiece on which the feast is also painted; it has a simple waist with sharp bricks raised in front of the porch.